St. Therese Columbarium is committed to uphold the privacy rights of individuals. This privacy statement describes how we collect, use, protect and manage your personal information through our forms, websites, digital/social media platforms, information systems and processes.
This Privacy Statement explains:
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information and to whom we may disclose it
- How we safeguard your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect your personal information when:
- You visit the columbarium, any or our offices and attend events.
- You visit or use our website, social media accounts and other digital platforms;
- When you interact with our agents, sales or customer care representatives, through mail, email, phone, chat services, messaging services or face-to-face meetings;
- You purchase or avail of any of our products, services, promos and activities;
- You apply for employment and training;
- You provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, complaints and/or for any other reason;
The personal information we may collect include but not limited to:
- Your name, contact numbers, email address and other information necessary to complete our business dealings and/or address your request
- Information about your visit and use of our website, social media accounts and other digital platforms, including but not limited to social media profile information, IP Addresses, your browsing behavior within and throughout our digital assets, and session lengths, that are collected by our website analytics tools and cookies that we may place on your computer.
- Your social media behavior when you tag, mention, or post photographs of St. Therese Columbarium publicly on any social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.);
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
St. Therese Columbarium collects, keeps, uses and discloses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with product and services that you have availed.
- Evaluate your applications for employment, training and accreditation as well as business proposals.
- Implement property, facility, activity & event administration and security;
- Improve our products, services and processes
- Communicate relevant services, advisories including responses to your queries, requests and complaints
- Provide information about our products and services which may be of interest to you
- Comply with regulatory reporting and recordkeeping
- Comply with the requirements of the law and legal proceedings such as court orders; comply with legal obligation or to prevent harm to public health, security, safety and/or order
- Process information for statistical, analytical and research purposes
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements. Thereafter your personal information shall be disposed or discarded in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes
- In practice, you will either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes
Updating Your Personal Information
If the personal information that we hold about your needs to be corrected or updated, St. Therese Columbarium shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that data collected is current, complete and accurate. If you want to access and update your personal data, you may send the request to email@example.com or get in touch with our respective customer support of the product or services that you have engaged with.
As part of our security measures, we will contact you and conduct the necessary verification measures to process your request. Once we have implemented the necessary correction we shall then notify you that your request have been processed.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Protecting Information You Submit Online
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via any of our official website(s), social media accounts, digital platforms & mobile applications, information is protected both online and offline. While reasonable & appropriate physical, technical & organizational measures are in place to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee that information we collect or store will be protected from all unauthorized access and thereby used in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We may use your browsing behavior to develop promotional offers, products, and services that we feel are beneficial to you
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser to refuse or delete cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
UPDATES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
St. Therese Columbarium may update this Privacy Statement to apply changes due to new laws and regulation affecting the data privacy act, changes in our business operations and environment. Any updates or changes will be posted on our official website.